WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?

Hey guys welcome back to my blog , hope you all are good. This blog is going to be just for you and by the end you can know what kind of person are you. So this how its going to work I am going  to give you a few questions and options and which letter you chose the most read the discription about it. Lets get started :-

1. The first thing you notice when you meet a person is:
A) eyes
B) smile
C) personality
D) hair


2. My dream house is:
A) castle
B) beach house
C) mansion
D) penthouse


3. My fave type of movie is:
A) a Disney princess movie
B) an animated adventure movie
C) a fantasy movie
D) a superhero movie


4. My fave emoji is:
A) 😍
B) 😜
C) πŸ˜‚
D) 😎

5. My fave ice cream flavor:
A) strawberry shortcake
B) birthday cake
C) chocolate cookie dough
D) cotton candy


6. Pick your fave city:
A) New York City
B) Paris
C) Miami
D) Texas


7. How do you want to be remembered?
A) powerful and wealthy
B) thoughtful and artistic
C) kind and loyal
D) brilliant and world-changing

8. Pick your dream pet:
A) golden retriever
B) horse
C) bunny
D) lizard


9. My fave type of music is:
A) pop
B) hip hop
C) R&B
D) K-pop/ J-pop


10. My fave to chillax is:
A) read a good book
B) binge-watch my fave show
C) eat my fave food
D) hang out with friends


If you mostly picked A's:- You are smart , loyal , supportive , chatty , understanding , listener.
If you mostly picked B's:- you are funny , you have wild imagination , love dreaming , social skills , love soft music , creative , trendy , independent.
If you mostly picked C's:- generous , warm , friendly , trendy , fun , sporty.
If you mostly picked D's:- adorable , classy , outgoing , funny , cute.

Well guys that is it and I got B. Don't forget to comment down below what did you get and tell your name too. So guys share this blog as much as possible. BYE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEMOGLOBIN , HOW TO MAINTAIN IT ?

10 CREATIVE/ UNIQUE FOSS APPS

MY LOVE FOR FOOD