ME AND MY LITTLE SISTERS


 Hey guys , welcome back to my blogs. Hope you all are good. This blog is to tell you guys about my little sisters Sana , Seema and Simra. They are the best. I love spending time with them. They are really funny. They do annoy me some times but they are my heart. I love to play with them.Time is cruel. When we are apart the day is really long and when we are together the day passes by in a minute. 

When I think of them the only thing that comes in my mind is playing with them. People say that a point comes when we will stop playing childish games but we disagree. Being a kid is the best part of someones life.


I feel so lucky to have such best cousins. They are really cute. I miss them. Even if they are my cousins love them as my own❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 12 FOSS APPS THAT ARE A MUST HAVE FOR YOUR PHONE

HEMOGLOBIN , HOW TO MAINTAIN IT ?

10 CREATIVE/ UNIQUE FOSS APPS