ME AND MY ELDER SISTERS

 Hey guys , welcome back to my blog. Hope you all are good. So this blog is to tell you guys about my elder sisters Quaku and Lub. They are the best. We have the same type of taste especially in the thing we watch. We all are very big Potterheads and a few more stuff we watch. Watching stuff with them is amazing.

I love spending time with them. We share every thing with each other. We are still working on a code language. Just made a few word. All three of us love Emma Watson. We love her amazing British accent.

When we meet we sleep together and talk alot. We enjoy talking together. We watched a lot of shows together. They are always there to hug me. I love them and I am really missing them. Even if they are my cousins I love them as my own.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 12 FOSS APPS THAT ARE A MUST HAVE FOR YOUR PHONE

HEMOGLOBIN , HOW TO MAINTAIN IT ?

10 CREATIVE/ UNIQUE FOSS APPS